The Address of and the Link to the researcherid.com Profile:
The Address of and the Link to the Open Researcher & Contributor ID (ORCID):
Fields of Scientific Interest:
- Development and analysis of new control structures and algorithms including conventional control, fuzzy control, data-based control, model-free control, sliding mode control, neuro-fuzzy control, etc.
- Theory and applications of soft computing.
- Systems modelling, identification and optimization (including nature-inspired algorithms).
- Computer-aided design of control systems.
- Applications to mechatronics systems (including automotive systems and mobile robots), embedded systems, control of power plants, servo systems, electrical driving systems, etc.
Research Contracts and Grants (please visit the attached list):
- 43 national research contracts and grants in the field of automatic control, director to seven of them, director of the Politehnica University of Timisoara partner to four of them.
- One international research contract (director) in 2008-2009 with University of Ljubljana (Slovenia).
- Three international research contracts (principal investigator) in 2003-2009: one with Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Hungary) and two with Budapest Tech Polytechnical Institution.
- Four industrial research contracts in the field of automatic control with a Romanian company.
- Consulting for Romanian and American companies in systems modelling, optimization and automatic control.